- Stan Hopkins has helped thousands of Nova Scotians get back on track financially
- We will discuss your present financial situation and assess your financial difficulties
- We will review your options to solve these financial troubles, including:
- Review and discussion of your income and expenses
- Discussion of assets you could sell to reduce debt
- Other financial options available to you including: revising your present debt payment plan, a consolidation loan, a credit counseling debt management program or an informal debt settlement. Proposal to Creditors:
- A proposal to creditors can help you avoid bankruptcy while reducing your total debt burden
- This option can help you get control of your debts and back on track financially
- Bankruptcy allows individuals and businesses that have become insolvent to reduce or eliminate their debt
- As a licensed Trustee in Bankruptcy, we can help you through this processFor more information on these options, contact us for a private free initial consultation.
Call Stan Hopkins at 401-6222 or toll free at 1-855-794-878771 Portland Street,In the Moore Professional CentreDartmouth, NS B2Y 1H5We also have offices in Bridgewater, Kentville and Truro.
S. W. Hopkins & Associates Inc. – Helping Solve Financial Difficulties
Permanent link to this article: http://metrobusinessassociation.ca/s-w-hopkins-associates-inc-helping-solve-financial-difficulties/
MBA Bonspiel XII
Visit our Member Directory to find local products and services.
Visit us at a meeting any Tuesday 12:00 - 1:00 pm at the Coastal Inn Dartmouth. We are always happy to see new faces! **Please email the group, to let them know you are planning to visit us, before the meeting for food preparation requirements.
Want more information about the MBA?