At Connect Hearing we believe every sound, every nuance and every note connects us to our world. Our services aren’t simply about informing and protecting each of us from hearing loss, they allow us to engage in life and to stay connected to the sounds around us.
Our TotalCare program includes complimentary hearing evaluations, professional advice and the industry-leading SoundCare Assurance program. Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners provide full hearing assessments and sound solutions that include state-of-the-art hearing aids and everyday listening products. We make it a point to be active at many local events, working hard to inform people of the effects of hearing loss and the ways to prevent it.
What we offer:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations.
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories.
- Everyday listening products.
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget.
- Free hearing aid demonstrations
- 60 Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients.
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more.
MBA representatives; Jennifer Anyegah, Audiologist, Gillian Bonang, Doctor of Audiology
35 Baker Drive,